Your supply chain generates a massive amount of information with each shipment. Making sense of this material and using it to drive business efficiencies is where big data and technology come into play.
Zipline’s free freight analysis and KanoPI platform can help you uncover what’s really happening in your supply chain; what’s working and what’s not.
SFA members can securely share their historical shipment and network data with our transportation experts using Zipline’s data upload template (see below). We’ll visualize your information within our KanoPI shipper intelligence platform and run your data through our algorithms to showcase critical performance stats.
Our experts will share and review the findings with you so your business can identify the most impactful areas for improvements and savings.
Potential Outcomes of Analysis:
- Gain a better understanding of your transportation spend and performance
- Identify specific behaviors that could be negatively impacting your transportation spend
- Highlight problem areas within your network that need addressed
- Understand the cost of servicing different customers
- Learn key metrics like Average Cost Per Shipment, Average Cost Per Case, etc.
What’s Next for Your Free Freight Analysis?
- We receive your information from the above form, verifying you are a SFA member
- Once verified, you will receive an email with log in information for our freight analysis tool, KanoPI
- You log into KanoPI and download our data template form
- You upload your completed data template in KanoPI
- Once received, we double check your data for errors or missing information
- Once data is cleaned, in 3-5 business days, you’ll hear from Zipline again*, letting you know you can log in to view your comprehensive freight analysis results
*Depending on the complexity of data provided, analysis results may require a phone call to review or can be viewed directly in KanoPI. Be on the lookout for an email from Zipline with more information.